Expert at Harvard Medical School Recommends Testosterone for Better Sex, Health, and Vitality
New research from a Harvard doctor and a leading expert on testosterone confirms that raising testosterone levels in aging men offers life-enhancing benefits such as better sex, more vitality, increased muscle mass, better mental concentration, and improved overall health.1
Low testosterone levels not only rob a man of his sexuality, energy and vitality, but can lead to an increased risk of age-related health problems. Furthermore, circulating testosterone levels begin to decline as early as nineteen at an average rate of 1% per year. By the time a man reaches fifty years of age, testosterone levels are down by 30% or more.2
Studies show that symptoms of age-related low testosterone levels can include:
- Reduced sex drive and frequency of sexual thoughts
- Low energy
- Declining memory and concentration
- A decrease in bone strength
- Reduced muscle mass
- An increase in body fat
- A decline in stamina and physical performance
Mounting clinical evidence continues to show that raising testosterone levels can help alleviate all these symptoms. Plus, researchers have found that men with higher testosterone levels tend to live longer and enjoy a better quality-of-life.3
Now you can TAKE BACK YOUR MANHOOD and boost testosterone levels NATURALLY with T-Boost™ Male Revitalizing Formula. T-Boost™ is a doctor-formulated testosterone booster which contains the MOST EFFECTIVE ingredients known for boosting testosterone naturally.* Just one fast-acting caplet a day is all you need.
Don’t accept inferior products that make similar claims. T-Boost™ is the brand that works and the name you can trust. This supplement is prepared and manufactured to the highest standards in the industry and comes with a Risk Free money back guarantee.
WARNING: Although this product has no known adverse side effects, higher testosterone levels can be dangerous for men with prostate cancer. Renown Health Products recommends that all men maintain regular checkups with your physician to screen for prostate cancer. Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by women. Do not use if you are under 21. Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients, if you have a serious medical condition, or if you have a history of cancer, heart, kidney or liver conditions. Consult your physician prior to using this or any new product. All products found on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion on these pages is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, as medical advice.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Morgentaler Abraham. Testosterone for Life: Recharge Your Vitality, Sex Drive, Muscle Mass, and Overall Health. McGraw-Hill; 1 edition (October 27, 2008).
2. Mooradian AD, Korenman SG. Management of the cardinal features of andropause. Am J Ther. 2006 Mar-Apr;13(2):145-60.
3. Shores MM, Matsumoto AM, Sloan KL, Kivlahan DR. Low serum testosterone and mortality in male veterans. Arch Intern Med. 2006 Aug 14; 166(15):1660-5.